Date organisation started trading (Required) Was the organisation trading prior to this legal entity structure? (Required) please select the relevant option below No Yes If YES, please enter the following dates:
1. enter the date this organisation started to trade in its initial format/Legal Entity structure
2. enter the date this organisation changed from its initial format/Legal Entity structure to the current Legal Entity structure.
Date format = DD/MM/YYYY Legal Entity Address
(Required) Postal Address
Leave blank if the same as the Legal Entity address.
Main Contact: Name (Required)
Mr Mrs Miss Ms Dr Prof. Rev. Other
Organisation/Directory entry details: Professional Body Type (Required) please select the relevant option Academy Accreditation Body Association Chartered Faculty Guild Institute Membership Society Trade Body Other (details below) Accreditation Bodies - Please submit your approval from one of the following: Department of Business, Innovation & Skills, or United Kingdom Accreditation Service, or European Accreditation, or European Commission Accreditation Conformity, or similar from outside the UK/EU.
Chartered Bodies - Please submit your approval from the Privy Council Office.
Community Interest Companies - Please submit your approval from the Regulator of Community Interest Companies.
Other formal approvals - Please submit all formal approvals to support your professional body type.
Representing coaching and/or mentoring industry: (Required) please select the relevant option below Coaching Industry only Mentoring Industry only Coaching and Mentoring Industry Other (details in the Additional Information box below) 'CONTACT ME' button on your Directory page (Required)
Please enter the details which will allow consumers to contact the organisation. In the 'preference' field please enter which you would prefer to use - website or email address.
Description - Please enter a short focused description of the Professional Body. (Required) Logo
All logos must be .JPG or .PNG.
No less than 300 DPI.
Square in shape (no less than 500 pixels by 500 pixels) Members:
Please provide the following breakdown of your membership. The IRCM recognises that these numbers may increase or decrease during the year.
If you want these details changed during the year, please email registers@IRCM-CIC.org with updated details.
Total number of members: (Required) Consumer Due-Diligence
To allow the consumers to be able to complete their due diligence in their search for a coach, mentor, or private commercial training organisation, and to allow the coaching and mentoring industry to be transparent and open; please provide the link or links on your website to the following.
Please enter all URL's. (Required) Where you do not have a URL, please enter 'NONE' in the field.
. Credential/Accreditation/Membership Details:
Please complete as many Coaching and/or Mentoring credential, accreditation, or membership levels as are applicable to your organisation.
Coaches and/or Mentors (Required) Private Commercial Training Organisations (Required) Other members (Required)
Please enter 'NONE' if your organisation has no other types of members.
Other Information Steering Committees:
1. Individuals Suppliers Advisory Steering Committee (representing Coaches and Mentors)
2. Education Advisory Steering Committee (representing Private Commercial Training Organisations)
3. Organisation Advisory Steering Committee (representing coaching and mentoring businesses) Please select the relevant option We have appointed representatives and will submit the Steering Committee information immediately after submitting this application. We have not yet appointed representations and will submit the Steering Committee information at a later date to registers@IRCM-CIC.org. Other (details in Additional Information below) Declarations: (Required) Our organisation and all our individuals/organisational members agree to abide by the IRCM’s Unified Code of Industry Ethics. (Required) Our organisation and all our individuals/organisational members agree to abide by the IRCM’s United Industry Core Competencies. (Required) Our organisation and all our individuals/organisational members agree to abide by the IRCM’s Disciplinary Procedures. (Required) Our organisation and all our individuals/organisational members agree to recognise the coaching and mentoring industry Ombudsman Service. Application Fee: (Required)
Please select the relevant option.
On receipt of your fee, your Directory entry will be created within 24-48 hours.
Where you have applied for Accreditation, your Directory entry will be created within 24-48 hours and your entry updated on completion of the Accreditation Procedure. please select the relevant option PayPal Bank Transfer Other (further details in Additional Information above) (Required) I confirm that I am the person listed under ‘Main Contact’ above and by submitting this form, I confirm that, on behalf of this organisation, I am applying for the organisation to become Registered, or Accredited (as selected above) with the IRCM and give authority for the information submitted on this form and through other communication methods is to be shared on the IRCM Directory for Professional Bodies.