Appointed on: 1st September, 2020 - Corroboration Director
Appointed on: 1st March, 2018 - Finance, HR, and Legal Director
Nikki Wild (ACMA, CGMA, AFC, AMM) specialises in destressing directors and getting teams to play nicely together. She untangles owner-managed businesses who’ve tied themselves in knots and can’t see the wood for the trees.
Nikki founded Wild Empowerment Ltd in 2009 and works with professional service providers to better manage their businesses, their time and themselves.
Clients have great ideas but need clarity and focus. Nikki has a flair for helping people stay positive, get organised and have workable plans for measurable results.
As an accountant and former finance director of a £2bn property portfolio, Nikki understands the commercial impact of business decisions. As a professionally Accredited Fellow Coach and Master Mentor, she ensures that the cultural aspects of business growth are given high priority. As a result, clients have said: “It makes sense. It has helped me become a better business person, and I am implementing the things I should have done a long time ago!”
Nikki’s credentials include:
- CIMA qualified Chartered Management Accountant and Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Diploma with distinction in personal performance coaching
- Certified business coach
- NLP Practitioner
- Certified DISC profiler
- Certified Practitioner in Brian Mayne’s Goal Mapping
- Life Protégé of The Coaching Academy
- Head of Education at the International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Accredited CPD Registered Coach with the CPD Standards Office
- Runner up CPD Coach of the Year 2017 (International Coaching Awards)